::. Andy Roddick .::
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
::. Andy Roddick .::

LE meilleur forum sur ce joueur de tennis.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

My First “Blog” Entry…

+2
bibouille
WuMiE
6 participants
AuteurMessage
WuMiE
Administratrice
WuMiE

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5368

My First “Blog” Entry… Empty
MessageSujet: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyMer 10 Mai - 22:54

Andy va maintenant prendre le temps décrire assez régulièrement ,je crois, dans un blog Very Happy C'est génial !

Okay, so here is the first of my weekly blogs here on andyroddick.com ….. there is really no set format and I have never done this before so be patient haha…. if this one is terrible, then it will get better…. if this one is good, then next weeks will most likely be much worse. I think I am just going to go for random thoughts.

- props to my team the Miami Heat for getting to round 2, although I was not feeling too good when it was tied at two all

- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year…. even though the Lakers lost, no other player from any team could be substituted in and come close to accomplishing what Kobe and his team did this year. Last year was horrible for him away from the court, but props for bouncing back under so much scrutiny

- how is this for irony? Kobe and Shaq have baby girls on the same day last week within 6 minutes of each other…. congrats to both… wonder if there were congratulatory phone calls exchanged

- possibly the worst thing about coming to Europe during this time is not being able to watch the games anymore…. BLAH!!!!

- so Mike Bryan is on our same flight over to Rome, and some guy is shaking the back of his headrest the whole time…. that sounds like that would be fun for eight plus hours right?……. that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha

- Charleston is a great city, and we should definitely get back there for a Davis Cup home tie sometime

- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool

- I have been into this band The Fray…. I am sure most of you have heard their song “Over My Head”, but if not check it out

- have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here

- a huge congratulations to Captain McEnroe and his wife Melissa for the birth of their first daughter!!!!

and as Jim Rome would say even if he was here in Rome “I am out”…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://andy-for-you.skyblog.com
bibouille
Administratrice
bibouille

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6350

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 0:03

yes jai vu sa !! c'est vraiment ien si il oublie pas de lécrire lol on va apprendre a plus le connaitre mdr
http://luniquebibouille.skyblog.com
MissJessou
Miss Roddick
MissJessou

Féminin Nombre de messages : 591

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 0:54

C'est donc bien chouette! Very Happy

Citation :
- possibly the worst thing about coming to Europe during this time is not being able to watch the games anymore…. BLAH!!!!
Rolling Eyes

Citation :
- so Mike Bryan is on our same flight over to Rome, and some guy is shaking the back of his headrest the whole time…. that sounds like that would be fun for eight plus hours right?……. that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha
Haha

Citation :
- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool
Cute! Very Happy
http://www.lemondedutennis.actifforum.com
Zazou
Maniac
Zazou

Féminin Nombre de messages : 350

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 0:59

Woah, c'est vraiment génial! Very Happy
CrazyAndyGirl
Grand fan
CrazyAndyGirl

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 13:16

c'est trop bien !!!!!
Dydy-forever
Andy's Hola
Dydy-forever

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3630

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 13:39

C'est vraimen super
Http://andyroddick2005.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My First “Blog” Entry…   My First “Blog” Entry… Empty

My First “Blog” Entry…
Page 1 sur 1