::. Andy Roddick .::
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
::. Andy Roddick .::

LE meilleur forum sur ce joueur de tennis.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Maria Sharapova

+9
Marion
Fanfan 51
criquette
Zazou
MissJessou
theroddickusa
WuMiE
Alexis_57r
arodfan
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 19:21

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2466

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 21:58

Thank you very much !
http://www.mariandy.skyblog.com
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 9:27

you're welcome
she beat Marion Bartoli 6-1 6-2
HQs
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64509_msharapova26_418lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64523_msharapova10_398lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64510_msharapova11_402lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64503_msharapova12_417lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64533_msharapova13_494lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64525_msharapova14_459lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64516_msharapova15_531lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64533_msharapova16_420lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64526_msharapova17_520lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64548_msharapova18_313lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64543_msharapova19_432lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64540_msharapova2_555lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64557_msharapova20_388lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64554_msharapova21_315lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64551_msharapova22_461lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64568_msharapova23_422lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64572_msharapova24_592lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64566_msharapova25_570lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64588_msharapova1_509lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64582_msharapova27_414lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64583_msharapova28_301lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64598_msharapova29_436lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64594_msharapova3_337lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64589_msharapova30_507lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64608_msharapova31_519lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64600_msharapova32_595lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64599_msharapova4_436lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64620_msharapova5_314lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64616_msharapova6_456lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64608_msharapova7_514lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64631_msharapova8_585lo Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_64627_msharapova9_522lo
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 17:49

from an interview
"You were at the Andy Roddick match in LA, weren't you?

- Yes, it's a right thing to do - to support your friends. (laughs) But please don't ask anything else on that topic. You know me good enough to understand that I won't say a word more about it!"
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 17:56

the whole interview

It's been a year since you had become the number one in the world. Do your remember that moment well?

- Yes. It was a rather strange experience - I had just withdrawn from a tournament, and received news about becoming the number one the same day. It was at Morgan Chase tourney in Carson.
Last week I played with boys (didn't get that part. What boys? - ) there, and recalled that moment. It was a really big moment for me, but I can't allow myself to focus on the past. I must look to the future.

- What happened to you for the last year?

- Each year means a lot for me, as a tennis player and as a human being. My injuries made me to reassess my career. When I was 16-17, I just played tennis, not thinking much about it. I never had to withdraw during tournaments before, but I was forced to do so at several tournaments last year. It was a completely new experience for me - I don't like to leave work unfinished. But I think I've grown because of that.

- Have you got rid of your injuries?

- Yes, last two weeks I was able, for the first time in a long while, to train without fear of discomfort or pain. During first week I've spent a lot of time working on my overall fitness. After that I've played several training matches with boys from the local club and now I am ready for my first tourney since the Wimbledon.

- Is it important for you to feel 100% injury-free?

- Yes, it's very important. Now I am able to concentrate on my game, not on my shoulder. I am thinking much more clearly now when I am on the court.

- Are you still thinking about past Wimbledon? Mauresmo played really good against you, but it seemed that you didn't play your best. It seemed that you had a chance to win that match.

- Yes, I've said the same thing just after that game. I knew I made a lot of tactical errors, especially in third set, when I had initiative.

- Ability to control the flow of the game - is it important for you to learn that skill?

- Of course. Top players never play one-dimensional tennis, they always have plan B and can change the way the game is going, if the things are looking bad for them. In that semifinal everything went my way, and then I stopped thinking. And that has cost me the game. One always learns from one's mistakes. I hope that next time I will be better tactically and will be able to find the winning strategy and stick to it.

- Have you seen the video of that semifinal?

- Yes, before I resumed my training.

- I guess, you wanted to break the VSR at some moments?

- Not really. Firstly, I've watched it on PC, and it would be a pity to break it (haha..loves it..) , and secondly, I knew what I would see.

- Did you watch it with your dad?

- No, I watched it alone. I saw dad for the first time since Wimbledon just yesterday. He was in Russia.

- What did he do there?

- Hiking in the mountains. What else can he do? (I don't get this part at all)

- What else did you do since Wimbledon? Have you been in St. Tropez with your (female) friend, as you wanted to? (By the way, what's the right English word for a female friend of a female?)

- No, I've had a change of plans. I was in NY instead, with my friends and my grandmother. We showed her the city. Central Park, the place where WTC have been before 9/11, and so on.

- Have you grandmother been in NY before?

- No, so I've had to be a tourist guide for a while. Also, while in NY, I spent a day shooting an ad for Nike. After NY I went to a spa resort near LA to relax, and after that resumed my training.

- You were at the Andy Roddick match in LA, weren't you?

- Yes, it's a right thing to do - to support your friends. (laughs) But please don't ask anything else on that topic. You know me good enough to understand that I won't say a word more about it!
(HAHA!.... Maria once said you can't really have guy friends... so Maria what's Andy then?? hahaha)

- How your perfume is doing? Is it sells well?

- Yes, very well. It's the best selling perfume in Mexico and second or third in Japan. By the way, my second perfume will be on the market really soon. It will be called "Namaste". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste

- Who came up with this name?

- I did. I know it from my yoga exercises.

- Are you still practicing yoga?

- Yes, I do.

- Serena Williams acting aspirations are common knowledge, and she catches a lot of flak from the press because of it. Have you thought about it, too?

- I don't really know do I want to try it or not. I've never tried acting before, only a little for ads. But, honestly, I cannot imagine myself spending 70% of my life in trailers, living on chocolate bars. (haha i love it!!) And it seems to me that an acting career is just that. You are always waiting - for the light to be set up properly, for the crew to take its positions, for the approval of the shooted material by the director/producer. I am not suited for it .During such moments I feel myself like a poodle on a leash.

- But you still want to try?

- I never say "no" to new interesting things. But anyway, filming in a movie takes weeks, even months. So it's impossible for me until the end of career. And even then, I don't think I will be able to do it on a constant basis.

- Have you been offered any parts?

- Yes. But when I hear, that for a minute on the screen, I'll have to spend a week in a studio or in a trailer, I ...

- Well, but if it will be on your terms?

- Well, then I would probably try. I really like to test myself , whether I can do something or not.

- Are you a good actress?

- Excellent - I am really good at playing at my team feelings and getting what I want. (laughs)

- Name something you are not good at.

- Lots of things, cooking for example. I only can cook pasta. Or make a fruit cocktail - put the things in blender and hit the button.

- You have a lot of things in your life besides tennis. How are you managing to keep things in balance?

- You should know your priorities. Tennis gave me a lot of possibilities, and I like to experiment with them. When I was a child and played tennis day in and day out, I didn't know how it will affect my future. It turned out that my work provided me with a lot of fascinating possibilities, and I am enjoying them fully. But I always know what is my greatest pleasure, and it's winning against tough opponents. Until I continue to feel that way, tennis will be my number one priority. The moment I stop feeling that way, I'll quit.

Dernière édition par le Ven 11 Aoû - 18:19, édité 5 fois
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 17:57

a new tag heuer ad
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Tagheuer001vx5.th
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptySam 12 Aoû - 11:48

Sharapova speaks

Talks about life in L.A. -- but not about dating Roddick

She may be more than 5,000 miles from her hometown of Nyagan, Siberia, Russia and more than 2,000 miles from her family's residence in Bradenton, Fla., but Maria Sharapova feels right at home while relaxing outside of the player's lounge at the Home Depot Center after Wednesday's 6-3, 6-1 win over Anastassia Rodionova at the JP Morgan Chase Open in Carson, Calif.

That probably has something to do with the fact that her newest home, a glass-fronted Manhattan Beach pad she purchased this year, is only a six-mile drive up the 405 North.

"It's nice," said Sharapova, who turned 19 in April. "I took a nap at my house (between matches), I walked the dog in the morning, went to my local gym, had lunch with my family. It's really nice and convenient to be close to home. I had all my friends come out to see me. I probably had more friends in the stadium than actual fans tonight. My friends and my family don't get to see me play that often so it's really nice that they can come and watch. I saw one of my friends this morning and we were just talking and when I was leaving, she was like, 'Alright, I'll see you on center court this evening.' It's kind of weird, but I love it. I love it when they can come out to see me play."

Sharapova has spent the past month in Southern California after getting knocked out of Wimbledon in the semifinals. She returned home to defeat Kim Clijsters last week to win the Acura Classic in San Diego, Sharapova's 12th title overall and second of the year. She's trying to continue her unbeaten streak in California by winning the JP Morgan Chase Open before the U.S. Open in less than three weeks.

"We'll have to see how this week goes," said Sharapova, who gave out about 20 tickets for her match to friends and family. "I had a really good rhythm last week and played really good solid tennis. But this is a totally new week and it does seem like just yesterday that I was playing the final and today I just won the first round. It's a little bit of a contrast but you gotta do what you gotta do."

The news surrounding Sharapova before the match, however, wasn't about her actions on the court, but about who she was dating. While Sharapova refused to comment on her current beau, the Wimbledon champion has been linked with fellow tennis star Andy Roddick for the past year in the worst-kept secret relationship since Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

The two hit it off before the ESPYs last year when they were often paired on the red carpet for photographers; with Roddick jokingly telling the taller Sharapova on more than one occasion to take off her heels. Since then they've been spotted together more times than the paparazzi can count, from poolside at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel before this year's ESPYs to exclusive gambling rooms in Melbourne during the Australian Open to UCLA's campus after last month's Country Wide Classic. Most recently, they were spotted getting cozy at Zinc Lounge in Manhattan Beach, which shouldn't come as a surprise since Sharapova has been somewhat of a regular since she moved into town at the ultra-chic lounge inside of the new Shade hotel.

While Sharapova is staying focused on the court this week, leaving the relationship gossip to meddling scribes such as myself, she sounds like Randy Newman when talking about her short trip back to the comfy confines of her home instead of a hotel room after her match, something she won't get a chance to do again until next year. "I love L.A.," she said. "I've never actually played in a tournament while being at home, so it's kind of cool."
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptySam 12 Aoû - 12:51

she beat Safina 6-2 6-4
HQs
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74428_maria1_489loMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74434_maria2_570loMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74442_maria3_439loMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74451_maria4_596lo
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74466_maria5_497loMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74473_maria6_598loMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_74480_maria7_515lo
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptySam 12 Aoû - 16:28

Thank you pour l'interview
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptySam 12 Aoû - 17:40

Alexis_57r a écrit:
Thank you pour l'interview
avec plaisir
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptySam 12 Aoû - 17:41

Derien
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 3:03

Maria a perdu 7/5 6/2 Sad Sad Sad Shit Rho
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 11:49

Training Pics
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956809fjxutttatennis1600009gp6.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 649567915mx10ffitennis1600006ok3.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956773djgninnrtennis1590006mh5.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956804mmtftrodtennis1600008pa9.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 649568269mv9o0udtennis1610001hz7.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956788w59j9kgatennis1600001xz4.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956816o1auivy1tennis1600010xl5.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956768m8ke6hg1tennis1580007tg6.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956770p12x0qnetennis1590004gq6.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956778pf3c5knwtennis1590008zb7.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 64956783z0whx1sxtennis1590009lq1.th
credit Jewels
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 16:31

Belle photos !
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 16:51

versus Dementieva

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinalexb7.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinale6em9.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinale5hj4.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinale4vu1.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinale3ua9.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Semifinale2hb6.th
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 16:53

elle a dû mal joué !
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 16:55

Sharapova withdraws from Montreal
Russian Maria Sharapova, the world No. 4 who fell in the semi-finals Saturday in Los Angeles, has withdrawn from the WTA Tour tournament starting in Montreal on Monday.

Sharapova said her run of success in California, where she won in San Diego last week before reaching the semi-finals in Los Angeles, had left her feeling that she couldn't play at her usual high level.

With the US Open, final Grand Slam of the season, due to start on August 28, she preferred to give herself a rest.

She joined a long list of top players who decided to forego the Canadian event.

"I'm deeply saddened to have to withdraw from the Rogers Cup," Sharapova said in a statement. "Unfortunately, my body is very fatigued because of the extensive number of matches that I have played over a short period of time, and I don't feel that I can perform at the level required.

World No. 1 Amelie Mauresmo and fellow French player Mary Pierce, Switzerland's Patty Schnyder, Belgian Justine Henin-Hardenne and Russian Vera Zvonareva were all late withdrawals from the tournament.

While disappointed, tournament director Eugene Lapierre blamed the WTA Tour, not Sharapova, for the loss of the Russian star.

"Something is clearly wrong with the system in its actual form," he said. "The star players are often put in a situation where they can't respect their engagements. We will try to correct the situation by working closely with the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour."
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 17:02

j'ai le meme article en français
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 13:40

HQs from Australian Open 2005
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t011722z01mel01drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t013957z01mel04drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t014635z01mel02drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t014653z01mel05drtrids.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t020047z01mel06drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t021557z01mel07drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t022139z01mel08drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t022416z01mel09drtrids.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t024045z01mel10drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t025712z01mel11drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t025956z01mel13drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t030202z01mel14drtrids.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t030249z01mel16drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t030425z01mel15drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t030557z01mel17drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t030639z01mel18drtrids.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t031240z01mel20drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t031403z01mel19drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t031558z01mel21drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050125t032756z01mel22drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria26wi.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria31ou.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria4.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria55ww.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria64xi.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria72zk.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria85wf.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria95ij.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria100ka.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria117wk.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria120zy.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria138xp.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria143rk.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria15.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Maria160eu.th
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 13:46

HQ2 from Miami 2005
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050327t212723z01mia07drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050327t211537z01mia06drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050327t211456z01mia05drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050328t203730z01keb07drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050328t204559z01keb08drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050328t202802z01keb05drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 2629521286375529az.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 278881892256515uv.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 2665251813153158za.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 2993180114255482sm.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 2994363982849794jl.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 3872552294894392ct.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 3932613498969849ts.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 5316730760402239nu.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t184249z01key03drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t184944z01key05drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t201756z01key16drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t190024z01key08drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t185341z01key06drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t193214z01key09drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t194045z01key12drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t195220z01key13drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t195649z01key14drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t183632z01key01drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t184815z01key04drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t193855z01key11drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050331t201015z01key15drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t174718z01key02drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t180005z01key03drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t180140z01key05drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t204013z01key19drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t181834z01key06drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t185554z01key07drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t200049z01key09drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t181623z01key06drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t202557z01key16drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050402t173911z01key01drtrids.th

Dernière édition par le Mar 15 Aoû - 14:10, édité 1 fois
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 14:07

Roland Garros 2005
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Hq13rx.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Hq27ke.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Hq32ih.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 18gs.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 37uv.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20me.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t132712z01rol38drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t133140z01rol37drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t133508z01rol39drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t133831z01rol49drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t134201z01rol42drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t134356z01rol41drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t134407z01rol43drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050526t135457z01rol45drtrids.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 017pd.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 024rf.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 036pj.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 31tg.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 44bq.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 18wp.th
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 14:30

Wimbledon 2005
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 17va.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 28ii.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 39ax.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 40lq.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 58bc.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 65qy.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 75cr.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 81ht.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 99ar.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050625t120730z01wim312drtrid.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias9qi.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias22it.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias38eq.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias40mi.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias55lz.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias61xl.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias83wt.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias73mw.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias95lc.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias101fv.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias221ld.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Marias119kt.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapova121yc.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapova214ln.th Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapova224sw.th
Alexis_57r
DyDy Girl
Alexis_57r

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 16:26

Thank you very much ! Elle ouvre tjrs la bouche a l'Open d'Australie lol
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 10:52

US Open 2005
HQ's
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t000845z01ten77drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t001032z01ten78drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Th_f1c_2005_08_30T001817Z_01_TEN80D_RTRIDSP_3_SPORT_TENNISMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t003500z01ten84drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t014400z01ten94drtrids.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t010925z01ten87drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t011258z01ten88drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t011356z01ten89drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t011429z01ten90drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t014047z01ten93drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050830t014200z01ten95drtrids.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 20050831t184129z01ten29drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050831t184342z01ten30drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050831t192724z01ten37drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050831t192918z01ten38drtrids.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 20050831t193205z01ten39drtrids.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap124qy0wh.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap137zh0vk.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap140qn7nf.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap7lv9oh.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap58gp3vg.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap62hw3zz.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap99lz4po.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap104um6tl.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap112sc0ob.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap49fm0uu.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mashap157sr1ft.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005332pu.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005340vs.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005356dl.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005366hf.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005370ow.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005388zy.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005398xq.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005407lq.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005414ep.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005424id.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005434hm.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005443yt.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005453hs.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005466mi.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005476nt.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005480jd.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005494ss.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005505az.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005515aq.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005540lp.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005583dq.th

Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005593qs.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005572ud.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005560cu.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovausopen2005553wj.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Usopen051630jy.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Usopen051626xw.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Usopen051435hs.th
arodfan
Maniac
arodfan

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 EmptyMer 16 Aoû - 10:54

Maria training at the US Open 2005
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing17cj.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing97bm.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing22hs.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing32nh.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing40cc.th
Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing54xy.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing68na.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing72pd.thMaria Sharapova - Page 7 Mariasharapovapracticing106qa.th
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Maria Sharapova   Maria Sharapova - Page 7 Empty

Maria Sharapova
Page 7 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant